Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A few clay animal sculptures...

These are three small clay pieces I made during one of my volunteer shifts at the Tacoma Art Museum's Open Art Studio - two rabbits and a hedgehog-but-transformed-into-armadillo. I haven't worked with clay in forever, it's so much fun! At TAM's art studio, one can also do drawing, painting, printmaking, and jewelry-making!


Before I took on a regular shift with the Open Art Studio, I did a few shifts in the gallery taking photos of visitors as part of the photo-based exhibit, Mighty Tacoma: Picture Yourself Here: http://www.tacomaartmuseum.org/Page.aspx?cid=6403

The Mighty Tacoma exhibit will be up through April, so stop on by and get pictured, then pop in the art studio for some art making of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment